Todd O’Neal, PGA
Over many years of not only taking lessons; but giving them as well I have come to realize that fundamentals are essential. In golf it is very basic: grip, stance, alignment, posture, and balance. These 5 simple components all attribute to keeping the game of golf fun and enjoyable.
Golf is not a game of perfect, but perfecting our own individuality as we all have limitations. The better we understand ourselves keeping these primary fundamentals the better chance we have to improve!
Lastly, “the best offense is a better defense”. This means concentrating on the Short Game will only enhance anybody’s ability to play the long game!
- Obtained PGA membership in 1991
- Head Teaching Professional Royal Oaks Country Club
- Director of Instruction Kapalua Golf Club
- Pacific Northwest PGA Junior Golf Leader of the Year
- OSAA 6A 2-Time Golf Coach of the Year
- OSAA 6A 2-Time High School Boys Team Champions
- Four Time Qualifier for National Club Professional Championships
- 5 Time Nationwide Tour Event Player
- 3 Time PGA Tour Event Player
- Winner of Sectional PGA Championship
- Two Time Winner of the Northwest Assistant Championships
To schedule a lesson or for more information call Todd at 541-895-2174 ex 3 or Email
Head Golf Instructor
Golf is a wonderful and enjoyable game that can be enjoyed throughout one’s lifetime. It is a challenging and sometimes frustrating game and no matter how good we get at it we can always get better. Often times we overcomplicate the game with too many swing thoughts and negative thinking. In my approach to teaching I want to keep it simple and fun no matter the skill sets that you have. I want to help you understand the game better whether it’s the long game, short game or the mental side of golf.
- Class A PGA Professional
- 2009 Pacific Northwest Pro-Amateur Champion
- Member of Men’s Oregon Duck Golf Team 2001-06
- All Pac-10 Honorable Mention 2005
- Competed in Pacific Coast Amateur Championship 2004,2005
- Competed in U.S Amateur Championship 2006
- Qualified for U.S Open Sectional 2001
- Competed in U.S Junior Amateur Championship 2000
- Member of Eddie Hogan Cup Team 2000
- Member of Junior Americas Cup Team 2000
45 minute lesson-$60
Series of 4 – 45 minute lessons- $200
Series of 8 – 45 minute lessons- $400
Hour and a half lesson-$100
Series of 4 – 1½ hour lessons-$350
Series of 8 – 1½ hour lessons-$700
9-hole playing lesson-$125
To schedule a lesson or for more information on additional lesson packages, contact Justin @ 541-912-1472 or Email
Brandon is the owner/founder and director of coaching of Golf with Freedom Lesson Center.
To learn more and to schedule lessons online visit: http://www.golfwithfreedom.com/
Call or text Brandon at (541) 954-7684